www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

December 2016

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

About Author

Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
i4info
Web Developer
Web Developer & Designer,Researcher and Technical writer. An Information Security Consultant and System Auditor, a keen Security researcher.
samanabad
lahore, Punjab
Pakistan
[email protected]
DOB: 05/25/1992
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid is a Web Developer and Designer, Android Developer, InfoGrapher, IT consultant and Researcher
Reviewed by Google
Google
Date published: 01/19/2016
9 / 10 stars
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid Web Developer & Designer,Researcher and Technical writer. An Information Security Consultant and System Audito
samanabad
lahore
Punjab
Pakistan

SPY facebook inboxes with Exscriptorem

Admin
Admin

SPY facebook inboxes with Exscriptorem

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:25 am

- What is it?
It's a chrome extension that makes a backup of all fb chats, it records the chat whenever the url changes .. so you have a real time view of the chats.

- What you can do with it?
You can install it into boy/girlfriend,friends,family members, etc... browsers
If you have any RAT or similar you can also make a pre-install, here more info (i know the fb id it's a problem.. any suggestion?)

- Result?
Full access to all victim's chats in real time!
Persistent infection!
Really hard to detect by victims
You can easily see the chats from wherever you want by connecting the appropriate site

But let's start..

As you know steal any private information is a crime, so try it with a fake/your facebook account. (read extension's terms)
install the extensionon the chrome browser. (comment here, and ask for the link. for leakers reasons)
potentially, if you sign in with victim's google account on google chrome the extension will be installed in all the victim's browser, or make a silent installation (registry installation) through your RAT
once you have installed it, just surf on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a while like 10 sec.
go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
enter the facebook id of yours/of the victim
Now you have access to all facebook chat, even in real time!!!

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:53 pm