www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

December 2016

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

About Author

Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
i4info
Web Developer
Web Developer & Designer,Researcher and Technical writer. An Information Security Consultant and System Auditor, a keen Security researcher.
samanabad
lahore, Punjab
Pakistan
[email protected]
DOB: 05/25/1992
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid is a Web Developer and Designer, Android Developer, InfoGrapher, IT consultant and Researcher
Reviewed by Google
Google
Date published: 01/19/2016
9 / 10 stars
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid Web Developer & Designer,Researcher and Technical writer. An Information Security Consultant and System Audito
samanabad
lahore
Punjab
Pakistan

Formatting APA Style in Microsoft Word 2013

Admin
Admin

Formatting APA Style in Microsoft Word 2013

Post by Admin

Picture of Formatting APA Style in Microsoft Word 2013

Formatting a paper in APA style can be tricky, so I have created this step-by-step guide on how to format APA correctly, from the title page to the reference section, using Microsoft Word 2013.

Step 1: Font, Spacing, and Margins

Picture of Font, Spacing, and Margins

Screenshot (55).png

Screenshot (54).png

To begin with, the entire paper should be double-spaced and written in a highly readable 12-point font, preferably Times New Roman. There should also be 1-inch margins on all sides of the document.

To create 1-inch margins, you will:

1. Click the Page Layout tab.

2. In the Page Setup section, click on "Margins." Choose the first option, which is to create 1-inch margins on all sides of the paper.

To double-space the paper, you will:

1. Highlight any text that you have typed thus far (skip this step if you have not begun yet).

2. Click the Home tab or the Page Layout tab.

3. In the Paragraph section of either of those tabs, click the tiny arrow in the bottom right corner. A paragraph page will pop up. Click the arrow under "Line Spacing," and Choose "double."

To correct the font, you will:

1. Highlight any text that you have typed thus far (skip this step if you have not begun yet).

2. Click the Home tab.

3. In the Font section of this tab, click the arrow next to the name of the font you are currently using, and then scroll down to choose Times New Roman (or another easily readable font).

4. In the same section, click the arrow next to the size of the font, and choose 12.

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:54 pm