www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

December 2016

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

About Author

Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
i4info
Web Developer
Web Developer & Designer,Researcher and Technical writer. An Information Security Consultant and System Auditor, a keen Security researcher.
samanabad
lahore, Punjab
Pakistan
[email protected]
DOB: 05/25/1992
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid is a Web Developer and Designer, Android Developer, InfoGrapher, IT consultant and Researcher
Reviewed by Google
Google
Date published: 01/19/2016
9 / 10 stars
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid
Muhammad Shahroze Rashid Web Developer & Designer,Researcher and Technical writer. An Information Security Consultant and System Audito
samanabad
lahore
Punjab
Pakistan

How to delete all facebook friends in one click

Admin
Admin

How to delete all facebook friends in one click

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Step 1: As you need to run some scripts, you may need to download Tampermonkey for Google Chrome and Greasmonkey for Mozilla Firefox.
Step 2: After installing, you may need to install this script on your browser. If a restart requires, you may restart your browser for better results. Install this script to delete all friends.
Step 3: Now, navigate to the below URL and see a new option on your timeline to delete all friends.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Step 4: Just scroll down to see all friends. After scrolling, just press Select All button which will be available at the top and hit Delete Selected Friends.

Step 5: Deleting may take few minutes if you have more friends but it will be more faster than you do manually. This will unfriend all your friends but you can also select friends specifically from the checking the check box.

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:58 pm